Tuesday, October 7, 2008
Web Seminar Make-up
I was unable to attend the webseminar, but I just viewed the presentation and I was amazed at all the things I learned about stars. I had always thought that stars were made up of mostly carbon, but I found out that they are in fact made mostly of hydrogen. I also learned that stars are hot glowing balls of gas. I never knew there were so many different types of stars until I viewed this webseminar. I learned a lot about high and low mass stars that I had never known before now. I thought this webseminar was quite interesting and am disappointed that I missed the actual presentation. I did think that there was a lot of information, which is important for people to know, but it was slightly overwhelming for someone who doesn’t have that much background knowledge of stars and how they are formed. Overall, I was very impressed with the presentation and learned a great deal of information from it. Thanks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment