Tuesday, December 2, 2008
11/25/08 Science Fair Judging
Instead of class last Tuesday, we all went to Elk Point, SD for the Science Fair that they were having. I had a lot of fun judging the science fair because there were so many different and unique projects out there. Katie and I were partnered up and had to judge some of the 6th grade science projects. Some of the projects that we judged were really great and some fell short of the expectations they were suppose to meet. We saw many projects, including the density of water and salt water, the difference between an aluminum baseball bat and a wooden one, how a telephone works, and a solar powered clock. Those are just a few of the many different projects that we saw on Tuesday. I had a lot of fun and really enjoyed viewing all of the displays.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment