Today I learned about content and processes in science. I also learned about the four strands of learning in science.
The four strands include:
Strand 1 - Understanding Scientific Explanations
Strand 2 - Generating Scientific Evidence
Strand 3 - Reflecting on Scientific Knowledge
Strand 4 - Participating Productively in Science
The class as a whole asked a lot of questions at the beginning of class and many of the questions were answered for them.
The last half of class was devoted to making The Safety Game. The game is about learning safety within science. However, I did not get to play the game because I was too busy making it look nice. It looks like a lot of fun and hopefully I get the chance to play it one of these days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
A very nice start, Shauna. Keep up the great descriptions but please add the data from your labs as we go along.
Post a Comment