Thursday, September 25, 2008

The Amazing Food Detective

I thought this game was very interesting. It would be a good game for kids to play in the younger grades because they would get a kick out of it and they would be learning from it too. I did think it was a little repetitive and slightly boring, but as I said, younger kids would like it. It helps kids to determine what is healthy to eat and how much exercise they should be getting. I like that it is interactive and they can move the magnifying glass around the page and click on things. I also liked that when the magnifying glass moved over certain objects it gave facts about those particular objects, which is a good for kids to see. Overall, I thought this was a neat little interactive game that many younger children will learn from and enjoy.

No comments: